Dual education programme
Unique study programme - STUDY&WORK
Companies involved in the dual education programme in the academic year 2023/2024
Forvia (Faurecia) (Bakov nad Jizerou, Bezděčín)
The company is looking for candidates of first year study at bachelor´s study programmes/specializations: 1) Human resouces management 2) Logistics and Quality Management 3) Financial management 4) Sales management 5) Industrial management 6) Business Informatics and first year study at master´s study programmes/specializations: 1) Human Resource Management in Global Environment 2) International Marketing 3) International Supply Chain Management 4) Finance in International Business 5) Industrial management 6) Business Informatics
ČESKOSLOVENSKÁ OBCHODNÍ BANKA, A.S. (branches within the Czech republic)
- log in directly via the ČSOB career website: Vše o kariéře ve skupině ČSOB | ČSOB (csob.cz)
Kautex Textron Bohemia spol. s r.o. (Kněžmost)
The company is looking for candidates of first year study at bachelor´s study programmes/specializations: 1) Industrial management 2) Logistics and Quality Management and first year study at master´s study programmes/specializations: 1) Industrial management 2) International Supply Chain Management
THIMM OBALY k.s. (Všetaty)
The company is looking for candidates of first year of study at bachelor´s study programmes/specializations: 1) Logistics and Quality Management 2) Sales management 3) Business Informatics 4) Industrial management and first year study at master´s study programmes/specializations: 1) International marketing 2) Industrial management
Dual education programme is open for full-time students at bachelor´s and master´s degree programmes.
Procedure for submitting an application to the STUDY & WORK program is by 30th April 2023!
How to apply?
1. For registration please follow these steps:
2. Apply for inclusion in the STUDY&WORK programme as follows:
a) If you are already a student at the school, open the student form in the contact centre entitled “Application for the STUDY&WORK program” here (use the log-in details such as for the AIS; the user name is in the form xsmith, etc.)
b) If you are not yet a student at the school, open the student form in the contact centre entitled “Application for the STUDY&WORK program” here (use the log-in details such as for e-applications, the user name is in the form 90022049, etc.).
3. Fill in the required fields in the form. Attach the required attachments stated below and save:
a) Application for STUDY&WORK programme
b) Cover/motivation letter
c) Curriculum vitae
d) Any language certificates and other certificates, only if they are available;
One attached document can have a maximum size of 10 MB. If one attached document exceeds this limit, we recommend splitting the document into multiple attachments.
4. You can check the current status of your request in the in the request overview. At the same time, we will provide you with all the essential information via the contact email provided in your application. Data collection takes place by 30th April 2023. If a student satisfies all the criteria for admission to study, including the submission of “Application for STUDY&WORK programme” and delivery of required attachments, student is invited to a selection procedure and have interview with the representatives of companies listed in the “Application ”. Interviews will be planned during the months May/June. Student will be informed about the date and time of meeting. Personal attendance at the interview is required.
- STUDY&WORK dual education programme is a unique programme that you will not find anywhere else among the Czech public and private universities other than at ŠKODA AUTO University.
- The STUDY&WORK programme allows students to combine studies in the Bachelor’s and Master’s study programmes at ŠKODA AUTO University with exceptionally extensive, high-quality and very well-paid internship
- The total scope of internship during 3,5 years of study (bachelor study) is 18 months and at the same time enables participation in the STUDY&WORK dual education programme to significantly reduce the financial demands of the study. The total scope of internship during 2 years of study (master study) is 5-6 months.
- Through this unique form of study, SAU wants to prepare its graduates for the growing demand for qualified professionals with practical experience and skills on the part of employers.