Tuition fees and scholarships
We sincerely believe that the tuition fee is extremely competitive in relation to the quality of the services provided and price. We view our students as customers and therefore respectably attend to their requirements.
Bachelor´s Degree Programme
|PERIOD||LANGUAGE||CZK/SEMESTER||€ / SEMESTER|
|Winter semester 2020/2021||English||-||2 250 €|
|Winter semester 2023/2024||Czech||31 500 CZK||-|
|Winter semester 2023/2024||English||-||2 350 €|
Follow-on Master´s Degree Programme
|PERIOD||LANGUAGE||CZK/SEMESTER||€ / SEMESTER|
|Summer semester 2019/2020||Czech||32 000 CZK||-|
|Winter semester 2020/2021||English||-||2 450 €|
|Winter semester 2023/2024||Czech||34 500 CZK||-|
|Winter semester 2023/2024||English||-||2 550 €|
The given amounts are valid for all accepted students.
The tuition fee for specialisations in Czech is payable twice per year at the beginning of each semester via bank transfer.
The tuition fee for specialisations in English is payable once per year at the beginning of each academic year via bank transfer.
A committee appointed by the Rector of ŠKODA AUTO University will decide on the admission to the scholarship programme. Applicants who apply for admission to the programme will be sent the final decision by the programme inclusion committee no later than by the date of entry into study.
Who is the programme intended for:
- New students of the Bachelor’s and Follow-on Master’s programme
- Applicants for Czech language study
- Applicants for full-time study
What do you receive?
- Stipend equal to the tuition fees
- When meeting criteria, stipend for the whole study period
How to be admitted to the programme
There are four ways for Bachelor’s students to be admitted to the programme:
- National comparative exams (SCIO) in the 75th percentile or higher in the basic exam from the general study requirements
- Attainment of a result in the achievement test for the Mathematics extension leaving examor Mathematics+ in the 60th percentile or higher
- A grade-point average up to 1.3 or 1.5 for the whole period of four-year study at secondary school
- Eligibility for a stipend at 50% of tuition fees: National comparative exams (SCIO) in the 60th percentile or higher in the basic exam from the general study requirements
There are three ways for Follow-on Master’s students to be admitted to the programme:
- For the program Economics and Management a grade-point average up to 1.5 over the whole Bachelor’s course
- Academic paper published in a peer-reviewed journal
- For the programme Industrial Management and programme Business Administration and Managerial Informatics – agrade-point averageover the whole Bachelor’s courseup to 2.0.
Submission procedure for the scholarship programme application form
- Download and fill in the application form.
- Apply for inclusion in the SP (attach a filled-in application form) as follows: a) If you are a student at the school, open request form (use the log-in details such as for the AIS; the user name is in the form xsmith, etc.) b) If you are not a student at the school, open request form (use the log-in details such as for e-applications, the user name is in the form 90022049, etc.).
- Fill in the required fields in the form. Attach the scholarship programme inclusion request form and save it.
- You can check the current status of your request in the request, but we will simultaneously provide you with all the essential information via the contact email given in the application form.
Should you have any questions, please send your inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission of the e-application by the 1st round of the admissions procedure is a requirement for inclusion in the scholarship programme.
Inclusion into the SP for Bachelor’s studies requires the submission in person or by post of an officially verified copy of the secondary school report or a transcript of study results verified by the school.
Inclusion into the SP for Follow-on Master’s studies requires the submission in person or by post of a transcript of study results for Bachelor’s studies.
More detailed conditions for inclusion into the programme can be found here.
Important deadlines for submitting an application:
The scholarship programme application must be sent to the study affairs department of SAU no later than:
- by 31st May 2022 for applicants who are enrolled into the Bachelor’s study programme commencing in winter semester 2022/2023;
- by 31st January 2022 for applicants who are enrolled into the Follow-on Master’s study programme commencing in summer semester 2021/2022;
- by 12nd June 2022 for applicants who are enrolled into the Follow-on Master’s study programme commencing in winter semester 2022/2023.
Types of scholarships:
- Accommodation subsidy (provided by the Ministry of Education)
- Social scholarship (provided by the Ministry of Education to Czech citizens)
- Merit scholarship
- Special Scholarship
Detailed information on the conditions and amounts can be found here: