Basic information about the study
The Online MBA programme is a lifelong learning programme designed to meet the needs and perspectives of professionals in early career stages, who are motivated to self-study through virtual learning. The goal of the programme is to develop knowledge and skills to confront current challenges of the management profession. The programme offers an opportunity to choose the area of specialization and to gain foundations for the next career up lift.
• Online learning through MS Teams
• Learning through case studies and examples
• Business simulation
The main features of the ŠKODA Auto College MBA programme
• Choose your area of specialization through two elective modules
• Fully in English
• Develop your competence for virtual online interaction
• Learn from top international instructors
• 5,000 CZK credit for elective courses on Coursera
• Study in the programme which is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Dates of teaching meetings
There is one learning module in each calendar month. Learning modules are held primarily through MS Teams. Each learning module consists of sychronous learning interaction in the study group (Friday afternoon Central European Time, twice 90 minute sat least) and a synchronous self-pace learning through video lectures, educational videos, readings, case studies and quizes. Each module culminate swith a short reflective essay and/or own video presentation. The last semester consists of final MBA thesis (project) under supervision of experience faculty.
|Innovation Management||Human Resource Management||Career Management|
|Project Management||Economic Analysis||Operations Management|
|ICT Management||Corporate Governance||Corporate Accounting|
|Corporate Finance||International Finance||International Business Operations|
|Automotive Business Simulation||Strategic Marketing||B2B Marketing|
|Research Methods - Thesis Preparation||Elective Course on Coursera||Elective Course on Coursera|
Tuition and fees
|Admission procedure fee||2 000 CZK excl. VAT||Payable before the interview|
|Tuition fee||22 000 CZK excl. VAT per semester||Payable before each semester/all at once|
If you want to join the online MBA programme, please send your application to email@example.com.
The decision on admission to the online MBA programme is the responsibility of the Rector and is based on an assessment of the following minimum criteria:
1. Previous university studies – at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
2. Professional interest and previous work experience – An up-to-date professional Curriculum Vitae demonstrating at least three years of professional experience and a motivation letter, documenting career and professional interest.
3. English proficiency – an international certificate that proves English proficiency at B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference (FCE; IELTS 6.0; BULATS 60; BEC Vantage; TOEIC 750; TOEFL iBt 87; PTE General Level 3).
4. Motivation to study – admission interview (via VOIP or phone)
Important deadlines and application
Deadline for submitting applications: at the latest 15. 10. 2022 (Capacity limitation - in case of full capacity of the program, admission procedure will be closed)
Study program starts: 02. 12. 2022