Basic information about the study
• Online learning through MS Teams
• Learning through case studies and examples
• Business simulation
The main features of the ŠKODA AUTO University MBA programme
• Choose your area of specialization through two elective modules
• Fully in English
• Develop your competence for virtual online interaction
• Learn from top international instructors
• Study in the programme which is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Dates of teaching meetings
There is one learning module in each calendar month during initial 18 months of study. Each learning module consists of synchronous learning interaction in the study group (usually Friday afternoon Central European Time, twice a month 120 minutes at least) and asynchronous self-paced learning through video lectures, educational videos, readings, case studies, and quizzes. Each module culminates with a short reflective essay and/or own (video)presentation. Learning modules are held through MS Teams. Final 6 months of study are dedicated to final MBA thesis (project) under supervision of an experienced faculty.
|Innovation Management||Human Resource Management||Career Management|
|Project Management||Economic Analysis||Operations Management|
|ICT Management||Corporate Governance||Corporate Accounting|
|Corporate Finance||International Finance||International Business Operations|
|Automotive Business Simulation||Strategic Marketing||B2B Marketing|
|Research Methods - Thesis Preparation||Elective Course on Coursera||Elective Course on Coursera|
Tuition and fees
|Admission procedure fee||2 000 CZK excl. VAT||Payable before the interview|
|Tuition fee||23 000 CZK excl. VAT per semester||Payable before each semester/all at once|
If you want to join the online MBA programme, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The decision on admission to the online MBA programme is the responsibility of the Rector and is based on an assessment of the following minimum criteria:
1. Previous university studies – at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
2. Professional interest and previous work experience – An up-to-date professional Curriculum Vitae demonstrating at least three years of professional experience and a motivation letter, documenting career and professional interest.
3. English proficiency – an international certificate that proves English proficiency at B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference (FCE; IELTS 6.0; BULATS 60; BEC Vantage; TOEIC 750; TOEFL iBt 87; PTE General Level 3).
4. Motivation to study – admission interview (via VOIP or phone)
Important deadlines and application
Deadline for submitting applications: at the latest April 15, 2024 (Capacity limitation - in case of full capacity of the program, admission procedure will be closed)
Study program starts: June 1, 2024
Sending the application
By sending the application the applicant agrees with the terms of personal data protection