We are a private university founded in 2000 by Škoda Auto a.s., the largest car manufacturer in the Czech Republic.We offer students unique bachelor's and master's degree programmes and specialisations combining economic and technical education. The Bachelor's degree is 3.5 years long and includes a financially rewarded compulsory internship in the 5th semester, which students do at top employers not only in the Czech Republic but also abroad. Students of the follow-up Master's programme can choose a six-week internship as part of the compulsory elective courses. Teaching takes place in Czech or English, in full-time or combined form in Mladá Boleslav or Prague and is based on an individual approach.
We care about employability for our graduates
- A professional internship is an integral part of the full-time Bachelor’s degree course. Internships are included in the fifth semester and take place mainly within Škoda Auto a.s, its suppliers as well as a wide network of partner companies.
- Many students of the follow-on Master studies have continuous internships, providing them with relevant and valuable work experience as well as practical skills.
- Students with excellent foreign language skills may participate in international internships.
The international dimension of study is our priority
- Bachelor's and Master's degree programmes can be studied exclusively in English.
Both degrees include instruction in at least two foreign languages, most commonly English, German and Russian.
While studying at Škoda Auto Vysoká škola, students can take advantage of long-term stays abroad, which consist of one- to two-semester studies at partner universities and internships in companies in the EU with the support of the Erasmus+ programme. Other international opportunities are also available on a global scale.
- Students can take part in the Double Degree programme, which has been developed with partner universities in Seinajöki, Finland, Steyr, Austria, and Dresden, Germany. After successfully completing the prescribed requirements at one of these universities and completing their studies at ŠAVŠ, the student will receive two diplomas.
In 2014 Skoda Auto College successfully passed the accreditation process of the American Council for Accreditation of Business Schools and Programs and received the prestigious international institutional accreditation of ACBSP for all its standards. With ACBSP accreditation, the education of Škoda Auto College students and graduates takes on a new dimension and opens the way to other non-European markets.
What we offer
- Unique study programmes
- Excellent employability of graduates
- Lectures by experts from the field
- Individual approach to students
- Extensive professional internships in the Czech Republic and abroad
- Teaching inspired by research
- Scholarship programmes
- International study and internship exchange programmes
- Quality teaching staff
- Modern facilities
- Employment opportunities in the Czech Republic as well as abroad