ŠKODA AUTO University was founded in 2000 by ŠKODA AUTO a.s. It is the only education institution in the Czech Republic that was founded by a large multinational company. We are a dynamically evolving university with a growing number of contract research projects. Our ambition is to acquire doctoral studies accreditation.
We care about employability for our graduates
- A professional internship is an integral part of the full-time Bachelor’s degree course. Internships are included in the fifth semester and take place mainly within ŠKODA AUTO, its suppliers as well as a wide network of partner companies.
- Many students of the follow-on Master studies have continuous internships, providing them with relevant and valuable work experience as well as practical skills.
- Students with excellent foreign language skills may participate in international internships.
The international dimension of study is our priority
- Both levels of studies include courses of at least two foreign languages, most commonly English and German. However, some students prefer Russian, Spanish or Chinese.
- Long-term foreign stays consist of one to two-semester studies at partner universities as well as internships in companies in the EU with the support of the Erasmus programme. Other international opportunities are also available globally.
- All students have the opportunity to participate. Students of Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes also have the chance of obtaining double degrees in cooperation with universities in Steyr, Austria and Seinäjoki, Finland.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes can be studied entirely in English.
- Our university also organises intensive short-term projects, summer schools and language courses in cooperation with foreign partners.
- In 2014, ŠKODA AUTO University has successfully passed the accreditation process of the American Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs, obtaining a prestigious international institutional ACBSP accreditation for all its standards. Thanks to the ACBSP accreditation, the education of students and graduates of ŠKODA AUTO University has a new dimension and opens a path to other markets beyond Europe.
What we offer
- Unique study programmes
- Excellent employability of graduates
- Lectures by experts from the field
- Individual approach to students
- Extensive professional internships in the Czech Republic and abroad
- Teaching inspired by research
- Scholarship programmes
- International study and internship exchange programmes
- Quality teaching staff
- Modern facilities
- Employment opportunities in the Czech Republic as well as abroad