Advanced Strategic Purchasing
Conditions for earning the certificate
The basic conditions for obtaining the certificate are:
A graduate of the Master’s degree programme must pass the following subjects within the framework of their study at ŠKODA AUTO University:
Courses required for the certificate
- RDR – Supply Chain Management (5 credits, examination)
- SRR – Supply Chain Management Simulation (3 credits, graded assessment)
- STMR – Strategic Marketing Management (6 credits, examination)
- Professional work experience – in the field of purchasing; the work experience must be performed systematically for a period of at least 3 months
- Diploma thesis (Diploma thesis seminar I – 3 credits, Diploma thesis seminar II – 7 credits) – from the field of purchasing or relevant to the field of purchasing
The following students may be awarded the certificate:
- Students in the Economics and Management (all specialisations) and the Business Economics and Management Informatics Master’s degree programmes at ŠKODA AUTO University.
Successful graduates of this programme receive not only a certificate but also a financial reward.
Application for the issue of the certificate
Application for issue of the certificate and its handover
After having met the determined conditions, the student must apply for issue of the certificate by submitting an application in the Contact Centre in AIS (“Application for Issue of a Professional Certificate”). It is also necessary to attach a proof of having undergone the required work experience. The student will be informed about the method of handover of the certificate by the Study Department.
The Study Department checks that the conditions for issue of the certificate have been met, arranges the signature of the relevant guarantor, submits the certificate to the rector for signature and arranges for the certificate to be handed over to the student.