Admission Procedure - Follow-on Master´s Degree Programme
- Follow-on Master’s degree programmes start twice a year.
- Digital applications for study starting in the summer semester academic year 2021/2022 (which starts in February 2022), will be available from 19/10/2021 till 31/1/2022. The enrolment date is set for 07/02/2022 in Mladá Boleslav.
- Digital applications for study starting in the winter semester of the academic year 2022/2023, which starts in September 2022, will be available from 27/11/2021.
|DEADLINES FOR SUBMITTING APPLICATIONS||ENROLMENT DATES|
Important: Applications are assigned to enrolment dates according to delivery dates (if not specified otherwise by the applicant). E-applications that are not completed by the round closing date will be rejected.
How to apply
1. Complete the e-application and complete all its sections.
2. Send the following to the university email (see below):
- a copy of the diploma including diploma supplement proving the completion of a Bachelor’s degree programme, with a certified translation of both documents into Czech or English. Certified copies of the above documents including certified translations should be sent to the address below. If at the time of applying you do not have the diploma available, please send the application without it. As soon as you obtain the diploma, please deliver it to the Study Affairs Department of ŠKODA AUTO University.
- a copy of an international certificate proving at least B2 level knowledge of English according to CEFR (e.g. FCE; IELTS 6.0; BULATS 60; BEC Vantage; TOEIC 750; TOEFL iBt 87; PTE General Level 3)
- copy of ID card/passport
- phone number and availability schedule for potential phone interview
3. Pay the administrative admission fee of €200 (you will receive the account number and payment reference in the course of completing the e-application). Proof of payment is not necessary, the payment will be processed automatically within 1 week of payment. You will obtain access data in the e-application that will allow you to work with your application until the deadline and monitor its progress. The e-application will be deemed complete and accepted only after all requirements have been fulfilled, including verification of payment of the administrative fee. Therefore, it is in the interest of the applicant to check this. In case of any doubt, please contact us via e-mail at ePrihlaska-SAVS@is.savs.cz
4. Any student who completed a Bachelor’s degree abroad and intends to continue studying in the Czech Republic (including ŠKODA AUTO University) must undergo a process called “Recognition of Foreign Education”. Detailed information is available in the document Information for International Applicants and Applicants who Received Previous Education Abroad.
5. During the process of admission, applicants can order supplementary services, such as: accommodation reservation and confirmation of accommodation, sending documents of admission to studies via international express courier services or assistance in recognition of prior education (so-called nostrification).
6. Applicants applying via agencies must pay the administration fee and tuition to ŠKODA AUTO University’s account directly. Agencies are not authorised to collect these fees.
CONTACT FOR SENDING DOCUMENTS:
ŠKODA AUTO VYSOKÁ ŠKOLA o.p.s. - International Office
Na Karmeli 1457, Mladá Boleslav 293 01, Czech Republic