Logistical management II
Conditions for earning the certificate
Conditions for obtaining the certificate
The basic conditions for obtaining the certificate are:
- The student must pass the subjects Production Organisation and Management I, Business Logistics, Supply Chain Management Simulation, Project Management, and Quality Management within the framework of their study at ŠKODA AUTO University.
- The student must pass at least one subject from the prescribed selection of elective subjects.
- A condition for obtaining the certificate is achieving a grade point average of 2.5 or better in the subjects taken. Calculation of the grade point average is the same as for the purposes of the merit scholarship.
- Pay a fee of 300 CZK to school´s account.
Courses required for the certificate
Subject composition of the certificate
Compulsory courses which the student must take:
1. ORV – Production Organisation and Management I
2. LP – Business Logistics
3. SRR – Supply Chain Management Simulation
4. PMNG – Project Management
5. MNK – Quality Management
Elective subjects which the student can take (at least 1):
1. VPLP – Selected Cases from Logistics Practice
2. GL – Green Logistics
3. PSLP1 – Computer Simulation of Logistics Processes I
4. VOON – Selected Issues in Purchasing
5. MSV – Lean Production Methods
6. MSV 2 – Lean Production Methods II
7. PVAP – Production Planning in the Automotive Industry
8. VKMK – Selected Chapters from Quality Management
9. MKAP – Quality Management in the Automotive Industry
10. LPR – Logistics Practice
11. SDR – Lean Supply Chains (only students in the Master’s degree programme)
12. MPLS – Modelling of Production and Logistics Systems (only students in the Master’s degree programme)
13. ITR – Innovative Trends in International Supply Chain Management (only students in the Master’s degree programme)
The certificate may be obtained by students of the Bachelor’s degree programme and the Master’s degree programme. Courses will be taught at the main ŠKODA AUTO University site in Mladá Boleslav, usually in two consecutive semesters. Subjects previously passed at ŠKODA AUTO University or another university may also be recognised.
Application for the issue of the certificate
Application for issue of the certificate and its handover
After having met the determined conditions, the student must apply for issue of the certificate by submitting an application in the Contact Centre in AIS (“Application for Issue of a Professional Certificate”). The student will be informed about the method of handover of the certificate by the Study Department.
The Study Department checks that the conditions for issue of the certificate have been met, arranges the signature of the relevant guarantor, submits the certificate to the rector for signature and arranges for the certificate to be handed over to the student.
Students who successfully graduate from the study programme Business Economics and Management of Operations, Logistics and Quality and obtain the Logistics Management Level II certificate can apply for the Candidate European Junior Logistician (cEJLog) certificate issued by the European Logistics Association. This European certificate is issued by the Czech Logistics Association subject to a fee. Further information can be provided by the Study Department.