Proceedings of the International Conference on Automotive Industry is published on regular basis every two years as an conference output and is available as an open access (free of charge) publication via following links.
* This links will remain active even if the proceedings would not be longer published.
The whole publication is always in English.
Aims & Scope
Each Proceedings aims to create a space mainly for scientific audience, although we believe the topics can be interesting also for other professionals in the field. That’s the reason why we have choosen to go with the Proceedings as an open access publication, so everyone could reach it.
Prevention and avoiding any unlawful practises has been set as one of the priorities within the Proceedings publicating. All authors confirm the article originality by sending signedThe Declaration of Originality. Plagiarism is not tolerated.
• The declaration of originality (must be signed by all the authors)
The revision process is realized as a peer review.
- responsible for following the instructions for authors and formal requirements of the article,
- bear the responsibility that the paper sent to Conference Proceedings of ICAI20xx was not simultaneously sent for publication in other conference proceedings/journals,
- responsible for ensuring that the article has not been published elsewhere,
- responsible for the proper citation of the materials used and the proper statement of all the data sources,
- responsible for placing the authorship of all the co-authors who participated in the preparation of the article and that all co-authors have seen the version of the paper submitted to the review process and agree with its content,
- required to immediately report any serious errors and inaccuracies contained in the article,
- obliged to report any conflict of interest.
- content and overall technical quality responsibility,
- preventing potential conflicts of interest of authors and reviewers.
- ensuring the proper peer review process
- dealing with all the information regarding the submitted manuscripts as confidential.
- on time review report,
- follow the objectivity standards,
- avoid possible conflicts of interest.
In the event that a journal’s publisher or editors are made aware of any allegation of research misconduct relating to a published article in their journal, the publisher or editor shall follow COPE’s guidelines (or equivalent) in dealing with allegations.
Publishing fees or waiver status do not influence editorial decision making.
Partners listed within the each conference year contribute usually financialy for publicating the proceedings. This does not influence the editorial decision making.
Advertising is not relevant for this publication.
Ownership, Management and Governing Body
Proceedings of the International Conference on Automotive Industry is published by ŠKODA AUTO VYSOKÁ ŠKOLA o.p.s. (ŠKODA AUTO University).
Every year of the Proceedings has its own Scientific Comitee.
prof. Ing. Stanislav Šaroch, Ph.D.
Ing. Hana Čáslavová, MPA,
Ing. Věra Herčuthová,
RNDr. František Rozkot, CSc.
Editorial Office Contact:
Na Karmeli 1457, Mladá Boleslav, Czech Republic
ICAI 2020 Conference Fee - with Paper:
Early Bird 4 500 CZK/180 EUR by 30th April 2020
Regular 5 500 CZK/220 EUR after 30th April 2020
ICAI 2022 Conference Fee - with Paper:
Early Bird 5 500 CZK/220 EUR by 17th April 2022
Regular 6 500 CZK/260 EUR after 17th April 2022
The participation fee is for a paper 8 pages in length; each additional page costs 250 CZK/10 EUR.
The editor reserves the right to charge a fee for technical corrections where there is a discrepancy between the paper and the template and non-compliance with the formal requirements during the final review process. The technical fee for the paper costs 250 CZK/10 EUR.