Please see the details below.
Nominations must be done by an international coordinator via an online application.
Deadline for nominations
- Autumn Term: 30/06
- Spring Term: 30/11
You will be contacted by International Office of Škoda Auto University afterwards.
Steps after admission
- Complete Learning Agreement via https://learning-agreement.eu
- Transcript of Academic Records
- Copy of Certificate of English proficiency (Transcript of Records is sufficient)
- Proof of Insurance covering your stay in the Czech Republic
- Photo (with a light gray background, the head and part of the shoulders are photographed, if the student is with a tie, the whole knot must be visible. There must be no cover on the head. The format is at least 399 * 512 pixels, it can be even larger.)
- Copy of your ID (for VISA purposes and accommodation issues only)