Logistical management I
Basic information about certificate
The Logistics Management I certificate is issued by the Czech Logistics Association. Completing it will give students a unique opportunity to learn more about logistics processes, not only at ŠKODA AUTO. The certificate can be obtained by students of bachelor's and master's studies. Subjects will be taught at the ŠKODA AUTO University in Mladá Boleslav. Subjects from another university can also be recognized.
Why choose this certificate?
- It will enable a deeper acquaintance with logistics issues
- Student will look into logistics processes, not only at ŠKODA AUTO
- Student will deepen professional skills
Conditions for earning the certificate
- The student must complete the subject Business Logistics within the studies at ŠAVŠ
- The student must complete at least two courses from the prescribed offer of optional courses
- The condition for obtaining the certificate is to achieve a study average of 2.5 or better courses. The calculation of the average is the same as for the purposes of the scholarship.
Courses required for the certificate
Subject composition of the certificate
Compulsory courses which the student must take:
1. LP – Business Logistics
Elective subjects which the student can take (at least 1):
1. VPLP – Selected Cases from Logistics Practice
2. GL – Green Logistics
3. SRR - Supply Chain and Channel Management Simulation
3. PSLP1 – Computer Simulation of Logistics Processes I
4. VOON – Selected Issues in Purchasing
5. MSV – Lean Production Methods
6. MSV 2 – Lean Production Methods II
7. PVAP – Production Planning in the Automotive Industry
8. VKMK – Selected Chapters from Quality Management
9. MKAP – Quality Management in the Automotive Industry
10. LPR – Logistics Practice
11. SDR – Lean Supply Chains (only students in the Master’s degree programme)
12. MPLS – Modelling of Production and Logistics Systems (only students in the Master’s degree programme)
13. ITR – Innovative Trends in International Supply Chain Management (only students in the Master’s degree programme)
Application for the issue of the certificate
Application for issue of the certificate and its handover
After having met the determined conditions, the student must apply for issue of the certificate by submitting an application in the Contact Centre in AIS (“Application for Issue of a Professional Certificate”). The student will be informed about the method of handover of the certificate by the Study Department.
The Study Department checks that the conditions for issue of the certificate have been met, arranges the signature of the relevant guarantor, submits the certificate to the rector for signature and arranges for the certificate to be handed over to the student.