Strategic Procurement Foundations
Basic information about certificate
The certificate "Strategic Procurement Foundations" is intended for students of bachelor´s study programs and their specializations at the Škoda Auto University and is issued under the Procurement of the Škoda Auto a.s. After completing the certificate, graduates will get a range of professional knowledge from courses, also practical skills and professional practice from Procurement of Škoda Auto company. The courses are taught at the headquarters of Škoda Auto University. Courses previously completed at Škoda Auto University or other universities can also be recognized.
Why choose this certificate?
- You will become more familiar with the issue of procurement
- You will get knowledge from the purchasing processes at Škoda Auto
- You will deepen your professional skills
Conditions for earning the certificate
- A graduate of the Bachelor’s degree programme Economics and management (all study specializations) and programme Business Informatics.
- Pay a fee of 300 CZK to school´s account.
Courses required for the certificate
- VOON – Selected Issues in Purchasing
- B2B – B2B Marketing
- NTA – New Trends in the Automotive Industry
- Obligatory or elective one-semester internship at Škoda Auto Company – in the field of purchasing (from September untill January/February, for at least 5 months
- Bachelor’s thesis from the field of purchasing or relevant to the field of purchasing
- The programme started in February 2019 – the first graduates were awarded the certificate in February 2020
Application for the issue of the certificate
After having met the determined conditions, the student must apply for issue of the certificate by submitting an application in the Contact Centre in AIS (“Application for Issue of a Professional Certificate”). It is also necessary to attach a proof of having undergone the required work experience. The student will be informed about the method of handover of the certificate by the Study Department.